[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Re: Anyplace Control. Free license • Remote Desktop forum - 1

Re: Anyplace Control. Free license

General information questions about Anyplace Control software

Re: Anyplace Control. Free license

Postby Administrator » 01 Jun 2010, 14:58

Information for all users who would like to obtain a free license:

We may provide you with a license of our software if you:

- place a link to our site at your popular web-site or on several popular web-sites;
NOTE: we should check your website first. We may also deny free license obtain if the site does not meet our requirements.

- write a unique article about our software and place it on your blog/website (desirable and appreciated);

Then contact us via e-mail info@anyplace-control.com and get a free license

To obtain a free license you should use the software first for 30 trial days and only after that send a request for free license offer.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: free license

Postby kingemad » 26 Jan 2011, 14:51

Dear admin,
I'm Emad,and I have an account pc@live.com and it working only 4 days and stopped yesterday.
I speaking a lot with my friends about this great program and my friends tried it and be happy with this great technology,
Please can you active this account just 7 days more :))
kingemad

Re: Anyplace Control free license

Postby Administrator » 26 Jan 2011, 15:20

Done for 7 days.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby bayu » 27 Jan 2011, 08:56

Dear Admin,
I worked as IT staff in the office of the plantation.
how do I get a free license for this software ?
until the time limit to get it ?
and can you provide a video guide / manual start of the install to run it ?
:) :geek:
thank you
bayu

Postby Administrator » 27 Jan 2011, 14:14

Administrator
Site Admin

Postby JasonTurner » 29 Jan 2011, 05:01

I recently "liked" this company on Facebook and provieded some feedback in regards to this program. I LOVE IT. unfortunatly i will not be able to purchase the licenses due to my new baby =). But i really like this program -vs- all the others out there its very easy to use. I use this program to help my father in law in flordia fix his computers at his house and his job. Since he runs his own business it helps him out alot for me to be able to transfer his work documents to his home pc for him aswell as maintain all the computers a total of 2 laptops and 2 pcs. So thats 5 licenses i assume i need 4 host and 1 admin. Hopefully me posting on facebook will help a little with this. He does have a company web site also and i will try and get an add placed on there but no promises since i do not maintain his web site "yet". Anything you can do to help would be great. Maybe i could work it off as tech support i dunno.

Thanks a million and GREAT PROGRAM you got here!

Jason
JasonTurner

Postby Skippy55008 » 29 Jan 2011, 08:58

Dear anytime control

i love your software but how do i get your free license it would really help me i cant afford the payment for your plan but if i could get a free license that would be great i work with 2 computers my laptop and my Desktop and i would really like to access my laptop from my desktop much easer and with this software it really makes it easy so if you could show me how to earn the free license that would be fantastic! my account is skippy55008@hotmail.com
Skippy55008

Postby Administrator » 30 Jan 2011, 01:00

Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » 11 Feb 2011, 15:22

Do not hesitate contacting us for free license. We do not cheat, you may read feedbacks in a correspondent forum or in our Facebook group .
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby noor alhasan » 14 Feb 2011, 23:33

HI
i am having my popular Web Site and i want to advertise your product to get your great software ...
and i am a student and your SW help me so much ...
i am ready for advertise your SW for getting the SW license ...

GOOD DAY ...

NOOR ALHASAN
noor alhasan

Postby Administrator » 15 Feb 2011, 12:36

Please, inform us your web site URL and your e-mail address for us to contact you concerning free licenses.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Anaelcio » 17 Feb 2011, 13:49

Bom dia, sou Analista de sistemas e conheço o Anyplace Control há um certo tempo, e no momento estou de viagem e estou precisando de uma lincença gratis por um periodo de 15 dias para eu poder demostrar para uns clientes como o Anyplace funciona, para esses meus clientes comprarem para que eu possa da suporte via o Anyplace.

Grato
Anaelcio Lopes

eu tenho uma conta se você puder ativar eu agradeço
16022011@terra.com.br

email pra contato
cristianoalvesbarros@hotmail.com
Anaelcio

Postby Anaelcio » 17 Feb 2011, 13:49

Good morning, I'm System Analyst and I know the Anyplace Control for a while, and when I travel and am in need of an Excuse me for free for a period of 15 days so I can demonstrate to customers how a Anyplace works, for these my clients so I can buy the support via the Anyplace.

Grateful
Anaelcio Lopes

I have an account if you can activate I thank
16022011@terra.com.br

email to contact
cristianoalvesbarros@hotmail.com
Anaelcio

Postby Administrator » 24 Feb 2011, 13:53

Please download an official trial version of the software from our site and do not use cracks anymore.
Your account was activated for 15 days.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby cgr » 06 Mar 2011, 16:30

Dear Sirs,
I'm not good with words and I don't have a website for a link to your website or the extra money to buy the license.
I don't have any degrees or schooling in computers but they seem to come natural to me.
I have built, programmed, and done troubleshooting but without the paperwork to back me my computer job keeps me at home fixing and troubleshooting computers for my family and believe me my family is scattered all over and a program like this would be a great help to me. I have no intentions in using it for a business or for any kind of profit. This program is great!! I love it!! It would make my day if I could get a free license for your program.
Thank you,
Bob
cgr

Next

Return to General Questions