Desktop support needs

Questions about which Edition would suit you the best, what do you need, how much would it cost, etc.

Desktop support needs

Postby Expo » 25 Oct 2011, 16:12

Hi there,
I have a few Clients running my app. Instead of driving there when they have problems, I want to be able to connect remotely.
In the last 2 years only about 3 had problems where I had to drive out.

1. Do I need a licence for each Client (as all will not be connected at the same time)?
2. Also - I want to add a shortcut in my Help Menu to your app instead of confusing my Client with another desktop icon. Is that allowed (I'll do the scripting myself).

At the moment I'm using TeamViewer's private (non-commercial) app which works amazingly well but way too expensive to buy a licence so I'm looking for something else.

Regards
Expo

Re: Desktop support needs

Postby Administrator » 25 Oct 2011, 16:44

Expo wrote:1. Do I need a licence for each Client (as all will not be connected at the same time)?

We hav 2 license models:
1) you purchase license for remote PCs. But your own working place is not require license. It is "Premium" tariff plan. Period of subscription is 1 year.
or
2) you purchase license for your own working place, but you do not purchase licenses for remote PCs. It is "HelpDesk" tariff plan. Period of subscription is 2 year.

In your case I can recommend you to purchase HelpDesk tariff plan with discount. Please contact our sales department and we will provide you with good discount: sales@anyplace-control.com

Expo wrote:2. Also - I want to add a shortcut in my Help Menu to your app instead of confusing my Client with another desktop icon. Is that allowed (I'll do the scripting myself).

Yes, you can do it.

Expo wrote:At the moment I'm using TeamViewer's private (non-commercial) app which works amazingly well but way too expensive to buy a licence so I'm looking for something else.

Which price TeamViewe offer for you? We will offer you lower price for the same functionality.

Regards
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to Sales Questions