[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Re: Anyplace Control. Free license • Remote Desktop forum - 6

Re: Anyplace Control. Free license

General information questions about Anyplace Control software

Postby Administrator » 28 Sep 2011, 11:42

We would require to place the link on your main page.

We are rather thankful for your feedback, but please, either delete the content taken from our site or rewrite it with your own words.

Contact us by info@anyplace-control.com for details.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby pooriaspooria3 » 29 Sep 2011, 01:51

Admin

i put the links on my pain page at the very bottom of the page.
and deleted the content from your website ( i put it there to provide more information for our visitors but we took it down for you )

Thank you.
pooriaspooria3

Postby djse7en » 01 Oct 2011, 20:43

Hello I'm a dj Producer, that does a lot of traveling, and this product seems to be a life save for me when i'm away from the studio, yet I need to access music files for an event, or for production work.

I've placed a link on my website. Please review and let me know if it is possible for me to recieve a free license. I will also do some advertisement via the company's and my twitter/facebook account in the near future.

thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

http://www.djse7en.com/djse7en
djse7en

Postby dscypress » 07 Oct 2011, 18:20

hello

i really like this software it have save me time and headakes liek other software the are very complicated to use this have been one of the easy software the my clients can get acces and use with a fast click thank you guys

keep the good job up hope seend more software from you guys soon :D
dscypress

Postby pooriaspooria3 » 12 Oct 2011, 20:14

pooriaspooria3

Postby Administrator » 18 Oct 2011, 09:29

We have tried to contact you by mail, but failed. Please, provide us with an alternative e-mail address to contact you
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby pooriaspooria3 » 29 Oct 2011, 03:29

Thank you.

paulnavid@gmail.com
pooriaspooria3

Postby Administrator » 31 Oct 2011, 17:06

OK, please check your mail.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » 21 May 2012, 13:30

OK, please check your mail.
Did you receive the mail?
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby ryu091 » 12 Jun 2012, 12:18

This is great Software . . i would like to use this . . in full license how can i get Free license . . :?:

and . Thank You!!!
ryu091

Postby Administrator » 12 Jun 2012, 15:15

ryu091 wrote:
> This is great Software . . i would like to use this . . in full license how
> can i get Free license . . :?:

Thank You!!!
Do you have web-site where you can advertize our software?
Also can you recommend our software in your Facebook and Twitter among your friends?
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Fire » 16 Aug 2012, 13:56

Pls renew my account, used only for some days. philg4791@googlemail.com Never used such a great program! No problems through firewalls and blocked ports! Keep it going!
Fire

Postby Administrator » 17 Aug 2012, 20:49

Fire wrote:
> Pls renew my account, used only for some days. philg4791@googlemail.com

Please e-mail to sales@anyplace-control.com concerning this question.
thanks.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » 11 Dec 2012, 03:00

Anyplace Control Software would like to inform the end of promo to get a free license for the software in exchange to social networks promotion.

You may still apply for link placement option.
Administrator
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Questions